Thats right, one of our two favorite ladies from (ily Snooki) is launching her own subscription box through her lifestyle website Miss Domesticated, and its designed specifically for sexy moms who want to look/act like they still have no responsibilities. Thats right, JWoww is a lifestyle blogger. 2017 is wild, man.
The Miss Domesticated box is launching soon, and itll come every other month for $49.99 each. The price seems kind of steep considering JWowws whole image is about looking cheap, but the girls got a family to support.
JWoww posted a video on her Instagram going through some of the contents of the first box, and it certainly looks like an interesting assortment. Heres what you can expect when you drop a cool $50 on the first month:
EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEK! Because you guys are AMAZING and because I just couldnt wait to show you whats in the first Miss Domesticated Box, click the link in my bio to see all the sexy goodies. Dont miss out! P.S. Have you signed up for our email list yet? Be the first to know when you can get your hands on one of these badass boxes. #missdbox #linkinbio
1. A tank top that says roll me in fairy dust and call me a unicorn. Um, what? Is that a good thing? This isnt off to a promising start.
2. Some gross-looking leggings that say THIK AF all around the waistband. Were still not used to the idea that being called thick is a good thing, but these leggings are giving us more cheap AF vibes. Seriously, stick to Lululemon if you dont want everyone at the gym to judge you.
3. A koozie that says Thirsty AF, because nothing says that youre a responsible mom like a koozie! Someone clearly just told JWoww about the whole AF thing for the first time, because shes very into it. I guess its hard to keep up with the trends when you have to raise two kids and gym, tan, laundry.
4. JWoww brand bronzer. If theres one thing Jenni has that we actually might be jealous of, its that elusive tan. Normally were very iffy about buying cosmetics made by someone who is most famous for showing their fake boobs on a reality TV show, but wed try this.
5. Orange creamsicle scented sunscreen. This sounds gross. Fucking ew. We dont want to smell like a creamsicle, thanks anyway though!
So, is the box worth it? If you love tacky shit and not acting your age, sure, go for it. Otherwise, save the 50 bucks and forget you ever saw that tank top.